A Deed Poll is required if you wish to change your name. For minors, the Deed Poll has to be made by the parents.

1.    Notes on Deed Poll (and Online Submission)

We shall be pleased to assist you further if you send an email to us at admin@yikkohteo.com or simply call us at 63230068.